Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectpeople say to sit tight in Chapter 2 and do everything
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=305025&mesg_id=305900
305900, people say to sit tight in Chapter 2 and do everything
Posted by HecticHavoc, Tue Nov-02-21 11:58 AM
that is why i'm kind of "annoyed" at the spot i'm in. 87% completion, with just challenges to finish. I am fairly positive I finished all Stranger missions, and you are correct you get nice little variances doing them as John. i prefer to ride around as John with my excellent outfits but there is not *shit* to do. finished all bounty hunter missions. really the only things that pop up are the police transferring criminals to another town. i wish there was more to do in the Epilogue, because the reason why I tore thru the story is because I was chasing legendary animals. but once you get to the epilogue there really isn't shit to do, which is a huge shame. I guess its pick your poison - do all of the side options and challenges as Arthur in chapter 2 and then coast to the finish and barely play as John... Or don't touch stranger missions or any challenges until the epilogue... but i've read you cant do quite a few stranger missions if you skip them as Arthur.

so anyway. that's where I am. have an awesome character with nothing to do but challenges. or, I can just do a brand new play through and get to Chapter 2 and then try to finish challenges and hunt for outfits. seems like its more fun that way because then the world will have a lot more to throw at you as Arthur, instead of just a big bleak open world with just animals to hunt as John.