Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI waste so much damn time in RDR2
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=305025&mesg_id=305896
305896, I waste so much damn time in RDR2
Posted by HecticHavoc, Mon Nov-01-21 04:41 PM
I am trying to finish the Honor missions - I am pretty sure this includes the rock carvings, dinosaur bones, and cigarette card sets - I am honestly shocked someone has actually finished the cig card sets.

but I will fire this game up as John in the epilogue and just... ride around. Typically looking for perfect animals to hunt. I chased some Trophies, like the $250 bounty in all areas and survive for 3 days - that is actually a huge blast. Constantly being hunted and surprised by bounty hunters makes the game more fun and pads your pockets. I currently have $21k, and that is after paying off the bounties once I got the trophy.

now i'm trying to finish some challenges and still try to finish out the outfit sets. I have 2 complete sets for now. for the amount of hunting i've done already in this game, for me not to have the hunting challenge was a disgrace so now i'm trying to find the 5 cougars to hunt with a bow and arrow.

Part of me wants to start a new story but since I am just challenge hunting i figured i'd just stay in the epilogue and knock these out.

the gambling challenge is already annoying. the Five Finger game, i won the first 2 easily but man that third game is a joke. the cpu gets 8 rounds every time and i am not to quick with the variances.

another thing to do in the epilogue is visit the graves of the other companions. a lot of these tasks and challenges seem to be impossible without a guide. I have done so much roaming and im still at 86% completion.