Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI'm replaying old shit until something new and undeniable drops.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=305025&mesg_id=305885
305885, I'm replaying old shit until something new and undeniable drops.
Posted by JFrost1117, Thu Oct-28-21 01:23 AM
Right after getting Platinum in Miles Morales, I found the button prompt to get Spider-Man Remastered. I'm loving the major and minor differences between how each character plays. Miles can do shit at the beginning of his game that Peter had to learn via skill points, so it feels like Peter taught Miles some of those things in between their games. I'm missing Miles' invisibility during the stealth and the Venom powers, but you get the feeling that Peter is just bigger, stronger, and more experienced.

I went through Arkham Knight again, minus the Riddler trophies.

I want to get the Guardians of the Galaxy game. Games press is kinda "ehh" on it, but they also truly hated Avengers, and I loved it.

The updated Avengers looks so beautiful on PS5 but I don't have anything to really do in there until they drop Spider-Man.

Is anyone really seeing those super fucked up plays in the latest Madden, or is it just TikTok? I'm probably not going to play until it comes to Game Pass, but it was hilarious that a dude threw a Pick-6 to a completely invisible player on the field.