Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: Coronavirus gaming list
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=305025&mesg_id=305347
305347, RE: Coronavirus gaming list
Posted by bearfield, Mon Nov-02-20 04:32 PM
nowhere prophet (game pass for PC)

cool hearthstone x FTL mashup. lots of variety to the cards/creatures. easy to pick up and play if you have some CCC and rougelike experience. however the runs are too long and cards/creatures having permadeath is very discouraging

nba 2k19 (ps4)

my go-to on-the-stationary-bike game. load up myleague, run spread pick and rolls/pops for ~75 minutes/20+ miles, and my daily exercise is done

spelunky 2 (ps4)

spelunky:demon's souls::spelunky 2:dark souls. mostly the same game but *more* with slight QoL improvements. spelunky 2 is harder than its predecessor imo. seems like there are way more instant death opportunities. still very fun and engrossing

guilty gear xx accent core plus R (PC)

100% playing this because of the rollback beta, which will end on november 16th. old fighting games were crazy. trying to learn this as a challenge to myself but it might be too challenging

forza horizon 4 (PC)

mostly doing the seasonal challenges for cars and money. i enjoy the process of being assigned a car due to tournament restrictions and making it as fast as possible so i can beat the driveatars at expert and sometimes unbeatable. occasionally dipping into rivals mode to shave a few seconds off my times