Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectanalysis paralysis of the backlog variety
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=305025&mesg_id=305051
305051, analysis paralysis of the backlog variety
Posted by bearfield, Wed Apr-01-20 12:28 AM
however

still playing SFV. killing it in casuals for some reason. my spacing somehow became really good and i'm almost whiff punishing on purpose. brolylegs said i had "pretty strong neutral" on stream the other day and he had the advantage with chun vs my kolin. i'm still awful at some confirms though. since i'm working from home now i think i'll just grind hit confirms on my 15 minute breaks for a week and see how that goes

have a 2k19 season going which is an alternate reality starting with the 2018 draft. luka and jaren jackson jr are on my hawks, zion is on the heat, jokic is on the pacers, and harden is shooting 45% from three on 13 attemtps/game. it was incongruous when the actual nba season was going but now it's serving well as a weird substitute

finished borderlands 3 story mode a few days ago and am still completing side missions on mayhem mode. it's fine. i don't have any guns i really like so i'm not super enthused when i play. it might just be general fatigue from the gameplay and presentation. it is cool getting gold drops out of lockers on mayhem mode but this might get dropped until the DLC goes on sale

i started invdivisible and octopath traveler but neither game grabbed me. i should go back to one of them soon

i'm playing a lot of slay the spire on switch. some time ago i beat the game handily on normal mode but got stuck on the low ascension levels, which are runs with added difficulty modifiers like "enemies hit harder" and "bosses have more health." searching for StS speed runs on yt led me to a streamer that has a deep understanding of the game and is good at articulating those thoughts. i've watched several of their streams and as a result i got over the hump and am making my way up to the highest ascension level

thinking about getting granblue fantasy vs or persona 5 royal. i would prefer to wait for the inevitable persona 5 royal PC port even if it's released a year from now. granblue can probably wait since i'm enjoying SFV at the moment. yakuza 7 is dominating my radar right now. i'm so excited for it