Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI'm pre-ordering the iPhone 11 this Friday.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=304666&mesg_id=304761
304761, I'm pre-ordering the iPhone 11 this Friday.
Posted by chillinCHiEF, Wed Sep-11-19 02:19 PM

>no headphone jack?

My least favorite thing about the iPhone. I mean, I loved my AirPods before I lost em, but no reason to not have both.

>no expandable storage?

I haven't had expandable storage in years. Would be nice, but I'm used to not having it.

>notch/cutout/popup selfie cameras?

I don't really take selfies (or photos at all with phones) so I don't care much either way. The pop up ones look cool tho..they remind me of the headlights on my first car.

>folding phones??

They seem pretty cool. Hopefully they can get that tech working and at a more reasonable price. Something compact that can give you more screen space when you want/need would be great.

>how often are you replacing your phone?

Like every year or two. The longest I kept a phone was my iPhone 6S which I had for three years because I didn't want to give up my headphone jack. I eventually got over it and got the XS, now I'm getting the 11.

>are you loyal to a brand or os?

I'm pretty loyal to Apple because I'm heavily invested in their ecosystem. I've always wondered about getting a Pixel model as a second phone just to familiarize myself with Android tho. I've never actually owned an Android anything.

>how much are you willing to spend on a new phone?

Whatever it takes.

Seriously tho, once they made it so you just pay monthly it's easy to convince myself to get the top end models since I'm only adding a few bucks a month. The phone I'm pre-ordering on Friday will be $1,149.

If I were to get a secondary phone like I mentioned above I'd want it to be on the cheaper side of things. Maybe $300 or $400 max.