Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjecta week later
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=304666&mesg_id=304759
304759, a week later
Posted by mista k5, Wed Sep-11-19 09:32 AM
the size is not an issue.

the speakers are okay. i think theyre better than the s8 but not by a lot.

im starting to have some fears of no headphone jack. im going to have to find a suitable solution to using my sennheisers soon.

the battery life is good. it lasts me a full day but it needs that charge right when im going to bed. its gotten slightly worse. its probably because i switched to quad hd on the display. i think im going to switch back, might even go to the lowest setting. i have noticed it will lose like 10% percent in the time the lg stylo was losing 2% but then it holds well through out the day.

the colors have shown up and theyre cool. in the end it doesnt matter but i do like it. i place the phone face down when connected in my car and i catch a peak of the colors as im driving. theres no glare though so thats good. the phone actually fits well in the little cubby which the lg stylo didnt.

the camera punch out isnt an issue. i notice it but it doesnt bother me.

performance has been good. there are apps that have issues but they would have issues much more on the s8 or lg.

i think i might try drawing on it, we will see how that goes.

the fingerprint sensor has been slower with more use.

all in all i am enjoying it and im happy with the purchase.