Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectupdate - i have no will
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=304666&mesg_id=304716
304716, update - i have no will
Posted by mista k5, Mon Aug-19-19 05:42 PM
i ordered the note 10+ handsome looking phone. got 256 gb for less than the s10+ 126 gb. that aura glow looks nice 12 gb ram? specs wise this should be a monster.

>no headphone jack?
i decided ill deal with the dongle for my sennheisers. it comes with usb c ear buds so thats going to take care of the 80% of the times i used wired headsets.

>no expandable storage?
had to have this, maybe at 512gb or 1tb internal i would be okay without it. this is a main reason i went with note 10+ instead of note 10.

>notch/cutout/popup selfie cameras?
this was part of the reason i went with note 10+ instead of s10+. the double camera and on the right corner was bugging me. the center just looks right in comparison.

>folding phones??
maybe in 2 years

>
>how often are you replacing your phone?
i guess 2 years on the dot heh

>are you loyal to a brand or os?
samsung owns me

>how much are you willing to spend on a new phone?
counting the promo offers i guess $600 give or take

ha! so i had said 128 gb was my minimum with expandable storage and i almost went with that. getting 4x internal storage should be good. getting 3x ram? nice

i said i would want to spend around $600 on a phone but would probably spend $1000, solution? get a $1100 phone for $600 lol.

ill report back with thoughts on it next week.