Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectwelp - i guess bixby has been spying on me
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=304666&mesg_id=304681
304681, welp - i guess bixby has been spying on me
Posted by mista k5, Thu Aug-15-19 10:14 AM
phone crapped out on me last night. on my way home android auto disconnected. i tried to get it working again and it wouldnt. later in the night i plug in my phone to charge and no problem. i go to bed and plug it in, wake up an hour late and the phone is dead. no indication that its plugged in. ive tried different cables, outlets, adapters, wireless. nada

i figured the usb port was crapping out but for it to not even charge wirelessly?? would that make sense if the phone is fully dead? plus it had at least 60% when i went to bed so it wouldnt just discharge overnight. i dont know if its some virus or what.

i guess im going to replace it at lunch???? what should i look for at bestbuy/verizon?

right now im thinking of going two different routes.
1. buy the best phone thats available in store, hope theres a bogo offer to recoup some money.

2. if i dont like whats in store buy the cheapest phone they have (>$100) and order another one. either this week or hold off for some months.