Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjective been using the headphone jack on planes lately.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=304666&mesg_id=304668
304668, ive been using the headphone jack on planes lately.
Posted by mista k5, Thu Aug-08-19 03:03 PM
>>no headphone jack?
>
>WACK.
>though I use them less now than I used to, I like having the
>option. especially for travelling.
>

i forgot about that. when i got my bluetooth headphones i for sure thought id use them on the plane but airplane mode messes that up. cant they just admit airplane mode is pointless and let us keep our phones in regular mode the whole flight? i could probably leave it on and they wouldnt notice but i cant bring myself to do it lol. so instead of switching to airplane mode then turning on bluetooth i just use my headphones with the aux.

>>how often are you replacing your phone?
>
>lol...

expound

>I'm not too enthused with the Galaxy Note 10 even though I
>might be considering it. The only way I'd go for one is if I
>get enough money off a trade in. I'm not paying full price for
>that.
>

the good thing about samsungs is they discount them like 300+ just a couple months later plus some value for trade in. thats how i got my s8, ended up trading in my s7 because it just made too much sense lol this was right before the note 8? came out

>I'd probably look at an S9 unlocked w/128GB (if you can find
>it)
>or even a Note 9 on Swappa. Both still have the jack and
>microSD expansion.
>
>

im a snob on this. i sure loved selling my old phones but ive never bought a used one. i dont see that changing anytime soon. id rather hold out. i should get a big bonus in april so id have the money for a new phone. if the s11 loses the headphone jack ill probably be looking outside of samsung. im sure i could get by without the headphone jack but might as well consider other brands at that point.