Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: I have questions & thoughts
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=303786&mesg_id=304643
304643, RE: I have questions & thoughts
Posted by bearfield, Mon Aug-05-19 03:49 PM
>Thank you. I've been to the wiki page a lot.
>So basically if I'm in the forge with a Weapon I" and pay
>money
>to upgrade it with a (+), it's now equal to a Weapon III?

i believe that's the case. the above Weapon I+ should be a +25% weapon. it might be about the ability to house additional attributes as well. i noticed that legendary weapons always had 3+ attributes that could be rerolled

again from the wiki:

Gear with high enough gear levels can have special effects which scale with gear level:
Weapons and skills that deal significant damage get a + 25% damage multiplier for every 2 gear levels above gear level 1, including the bonus gear levels added by "+", "++", "S", or "L" variants. A damage multiplier increases the base damage dealt by its item, before it scales up to its final value by Stats . It is always shown in the displayed damage output since it's always active - unlike situational damage multipliers like most damage-boosting Affixes .

>>>7. HOW COME NOBODY TOLD ME the new suits didn't do
>>anything?!
>>
>>they provide variety for your eyes?
>
>
>Joy.

this concept of cosmetics is commonplace in roguelikes and other games that are meant to be played over and over. you're constantly running the same levels with the same character so it's nice to have a slight visual break from the default costume. persona 5 has additional costumes. bayonetta does too, as does spelunky