Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI have questions & thoughts
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=303786&mesg_id=304638
304638, I have questions & thoughts
Posted by LeroyBumpkin, Mon Aug-05-19 08:25 AM
1. I'm obsessed with this game. I love it.

2. Beat it on normal (I guess that would be 0BC). Went to 1BC and couldn't get out of the prisoner's quarters. That next level difficulty is no joke.

3. I prefer melee weapons, specifically the nutcracker. I pair that up w/ something frozen and can do pretty good.

4. Oh, and I'm kinda getting used to using the Hokuto Bow. Not so great for running through biomes, but fantastic for end bosses.

5. I DO NOT for the life of me, understand the + and ++ weapon tiers. I would love an explanation for this. The roman numeral numbers are pretty straight forward. But does a Blood Sword I+ beat out a Blood Sword III? Or a better question, is it better to upgrade your level 1 melee weapon with (++) over looking for a higher roman numeral? Again, I'm not exactly sure how the tiers work. I basically just look at the DPS and compare.

6. I hate that I unlocked the boots. Other weapons I hate: The Repeater's Crossbow, Cursed Sword, Balanced Blade and the Blood Sword.

7. HOW COME NOBODY TOLD ME the new suits didn't do anything?!