Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectlucia is legit. poison seems good. idc about honda
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=303209&mesg_id=304641
304641, lucia is legit. poison seems good. idc about honda
Posted by bearfield, Mon Aug-05-19 02:09 PM
lucia seems like cody + sakura with a way worse projectile. the things that are really appealing about lucia to me are her long range links and her combo route possibilities. kolin has neither so it's fun to get to play around with those attributes. her VT1 is awesome but her VT2 doesn't seem that useful other than it being 2 bars (?)

poison has a half screen command throw with VT2 which might be good? it seems very easy to react to. it is novel to command throw someone out of the air from distance during a combo. the VT1 molotovs seem like they can make for cool combo extenders and oki pressure, which i love. poison's buttons are BAD but the range of her specials somewhat offsets them. her v-skill is very strange to me and it seems like a risky move. that also might be bad

honda's special move mechanics seem outdated to me. all the videos i watch of him just make me think of how i'm going to HP parry all his distance closing moves with kolin. also blanka basically does everything honda does and he does it faster. i do like the sumo splash crossups though