Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectBattlefront II is dope as fuck.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=303002
303002, Battlefront II is dope as fuck.
Posted by bwood, Tue Nov-21-17 09:54 AM
Just got to the point of the game where you play as Han Solo.

I really like the story so far.

Anyone else playing?
303018, I really enjoyed the story mode campaign.
Posted by soulfunk, Sun Nov-26-17 04:05 PM
My only issue with the campaign was hat the plot twist happens too early IMO. Besides that it was GREAT - really interesting story that also tied into an impressive amount of other SW content and gave us insight as to what really happened after ROTJ. I’m looking forward to the additional campaign DLCs.

I’m not a big multiplayer fan so I don’t have an issue with the lootcrates and the progression system that people have been complaining about. I just want to play a game in the SW universe, shoot up a bunch of stuff, and have fun. This game delivers. Outside of the story mode I like the arcade and battle scenarios. There’s way more in this game to do as a single player than be first Battlefront. The only thing I’ve been playing in multiplayer is star fighter assault and that is FUN even though I suck.
303070, The story just stops
Posted by bwood, Sat Dec-09-17 12:57 AM
Beat the game today. Wish there was more.

Love the arcade mode
303074, There’s a free DLC next week with additional story mode
Posted by soulfunk, Sat Dec-09-17 07:34 AM
content. But yeah it was weird to “beat” the campaign and then have that cliffhanger level after a big time jump.
303126, The additional content from last week's free DLC is dope...
Posted by soulfunk, Mon Dec-18-17 09:22 AM