Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectFinished the A2 run. If your level is good and chips are right, it's not hard
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=302241&mesg_id=302324
302324, Finished the A2 run. If your level is good and chips are right, it's not hard
Posted by spenzalii, Wed May-31-17 12:21 PM
Story-wise, it probably thinks it's smarter than it is, and a crapton doesn't make sense and I really don't care enough to try to figure it out either. I just chalked it up to being a JRGP, which seem like they have to be confusing to get made in the first place (or I'm too dense to understand the message they are trying to put across in full).

I enjoyed it for what it was. I am not about to find every weapon or go on every side mission (though I did get most of them and will probably get a few that I missed with the Chapter Select you get once you get the end). But I am not going to try to get 100% completion, fight with the chip system any more than I already have, or replay the game anytime soon (which is not a knock on this game at all, as I do the same on most action RPGS and the like. The only thing I got 100% on in recent memory was, maybe, Arkham Asylum. I loved Arkham City the most but there is no chance I'l looking for 200+ trophies with a wife and kids in the house)