Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectThis is my first Persona, and I really like it.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=302038&mesg_id=302136
302136, This is my first Persona, and I really like it.
Posted by Steve O Tron v2, Thu Apr-20-17 10:40 AM
About to finish the 5th palace, and it's been a blast figuring out the puzzles and learning the system on my own. I haven't really been using guides, but the whole fusion system still feels really overwhelming, so I have been using the calculator for at least that.

It's sometimes hard to plan out your activities because of the story getting in the way (e.g., some things that occur in the morning that don't leave you the chance to do things you planned like seeing confidants), so sometimes I wish the game would let you know when things like that would happen, but I guess you shouldn't know exactly what's going to happen in the future.

Pretty much all the characters are likable (although I don't really like Mishima and don't care for Goro), which makes it really fun. I had to romance Kawakami, though. I've heard that you don't get an item if you go for the harem route, so I'll save that for the NG+. I imagine I'll be pretty overpowered carrying over all of those items and confidant rankings into the NG+.