Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectSometimes jabs don't work for me
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=301274&mesg_id=301711
301711, Sometimes jabs don't work for me
Posted by chillinCHiEF, Tue Jan-31-17 12:33 PM
Like, occasionally in online matches when I try to jab nothing happens.

I thought it was the shitty Madcatz pad at first (which I admittedly slammed a few times in frustration), and when the same thing happened with my Hori pad I figured it was because I had also slammed that one on occasion.

When my replacement Madcatz pad had the same issue I just thought "oh well, guess they didn't fix anything", but last night I happened to play with my dualshock and the same thing happened so I'm thinking there may be a problem with the game or something? This was also on a new PS4 Pro with a new controller, so if either of those were a problem before they shouldn't have been an issue now.

Has anyone else experience anything like this? It seems to mostly happen with crouching jab. I don't know if it's a Gief specific bug or something and nobody plays Gief so it hasn't come up much or maybe it's a result of some sort of lag (at the same time other inputs work so I don't think it's that), but I'm mostly sure it's the game and not the equipment at this point.