|Go back to previous topic|
|Topic subject||I've had my switch for about 3 months now.|
303037, I've had my switch for about 3 months now.|
Posted by PlanetInfinite, Tue Dec-05-17 08:22 AM
Dope console so far.
- Battery life is alright, depending on the game of course. I can play zelda for about 2.5 hours. Playing BattleChef Brigade for about 4 hours straight before looking for my charging cable.
- The joycon wireless connection is mostly useless outside of a couple of feet. It disconnects randomly out of nowhere if I try to play it while docked. The Pro controller has a better connection.
- Docked, the graphics are beautiful. Very colorful and vibrant. Running at 1080 if I'm not mistaken.
- Get a case
- Sort of worried how the dock might scratch the screen because I play it undocked a lot and charge it in the dock nightly. I might cop one of these: https://www.etsy.com/listing/506631708/nintendo-switch-dock-sock-full-cover?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=nintendo%20switch%20cover&ref=sc_gallery_1&plkey=a96384ce11c0f9f20a04358da32b283e644788c3:506631708
- Best games out for it right now: Super mario Odyssey and Zelda of course. Rocket League is real fun on the Switch, Battle Chef Brigade, Mario Kart 8, Mario + Rabbids, DOOM, Stardew Valley, Rayman Legends, Thumper, Steamworld Dig.
- I've played my Switch more than my Xbox One.