Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectForza Horizon 3
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=300711&mesg_id=300711
300711, Forza Horizon 3
Posted by bearfield, Tue Sep-20-16 11:21 PM
out on xone and pc on 9.27. cross platform leaderboards and drivatars (and play?). purchasing the ultimate edition grants you "early" access on 9.23

reviews are very positive so far. the consensus seems to be that it's a step up from 2 and good combination of 2 (presentation and systems refinements) and 1 (engaging open world)

i'm extremely excited for this game as the original forza horizon is one of my favorites from the previous generation and i only played a few minutes of 2's fast and furious standalone thing on the 360. in fact i'm so excited i think i'm going to be "that guy" and preorder the ultimate edition even though i'm seriously worried about the PC version being up to snuff

car list seems pretty comprehensive. i don't remember the car count of FH but i'm pretty sure it didn't launch with 350+ cars as FH3 will. 3 volvos at launch (1967 123GT, 2015 S60 Polestar, 1997 859 R) so maybe doc claw will jump in at some point

hopefully we'll get a few people playing this game. i really enjoyed competing with my xbox live friends on track and speed camera times. i'm pretty sure rjcc and lach will buy it and never play it