Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: Man y'all need to hit me up or post on OKP Community or something
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=298857&mesg_id=299245
299245, RE: Man y'all need to hit me up or post on OKP Community or something
Posted by jimaveli, Wed Mar-16-16 10:08 PM
>only person I got games in with was Chief. I started playing
>ranked but I'd much rather play sets with people tbh. I spend
>most of my time in casuals

Yeah. Sometimes I keep getting the same folks in ranked. And it's usually the scumbags with the pc shenanigans or the one routine dipsy doo style that I hate on so much. Now, I can't go two fights without Karin or Mika. And you already know what it is. If I can avoid the combo starter trolling, I win in a walk. If not, I could either get nearly perfected (from one combo being the culprit of the damage) or I lose to the one combo getting thrown out again in a close fight. And then a random George Foreman grill recipe book gets thrown. It's my fault if I can't stop it but it sucks that this is such a common approach to the game so far. In 4, somebody had to get you several times with some one combo bs to beat you. Aka it didn't happen as much. On this, it can be over fast with all of the easy bake oven linkery going on. it's nowhere near as brutal as sfxt which was basically all jab+link to combo trolling the whole round. But it's close at its worse.

It's sad when folks try to play like that with more 'honest' characters...like gief.

Folks are tripping out about the march update. If it comes, sweet. If not, Capcom is being bad Capcom or Sony is hatin. Netflix and dvr still exist. That and a big mountain of embarrassingly underplayed games in my cave. Or I could keep trying to git gud.