Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: had a 9 game streak and made it to 1300 LP tonight
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=298857&mesg_id=299074
299074, RE: had a 9 game streak and made it to 1300 LP tonight
Posted by jimaveli, Wed Mar-02-16 12:19 PM
>you're right. things get a lot less random in Super Bronze.

There you go. The cream is rising.

Survival Mode is ruining online. So many scrubby folks are on the scene spamming it up and/or playing like bitches..they're messing my game up. I'm average enough to mess my own game up! Haha.

It IS funny to fall back and eat donuts against the most wack jumpback projectile folks.

I keep hovering between 1200 and just under 1500. Every time I get within one win of going over 1500, matchmaker throws me a person who won't let me have an earned win (rage quit) or some masturbatory wannabe tourney-style player who just spams pressure 'combos' back to back with a Laura or Karin and I'm like 40% vs that stuff online.

I'm getting some horrible Kens lately too. Wack ass Spammy Cammy too. The auto-cross mechanic on some of her stuff is terrible to deal with. I don't have it figured out yet, but there's no reading and reacting. It's just people doing stuff and getting away with it. And when I figure it out, they'll just quit and not give me my win. BS. Capcom needs to handle that.

I'm almost 'ready' to go public with you guys and have you all take turns beating me up. I gotta get gud somehow!