Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjecti ended up burning super fast thru the main story
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=298801&mesg_id=304047
304047, i ended up burning super fast thru the main story
Posted by HecticHavoc, Tue Nov-06-18 11:58 AM
i ended up paying for all the tent upgrades before I even made it to Shady Belle. I have over 4 grand in money right now, i do pretty well about looting when I can. i immediately pay off my bounties bc I was sick of getting murked while riding around on my horse.

i feel like i am *this* close to the game ending, and wont bring up anything yet. I have severely neglected Fences, and hunting... my plan was to finish the main story and then go around hunting and doing Stranger quests. there are at least 6 or 7 side quests with names I can attack. I liked the story I initiated of a guy writing a book and i have to go find 5 gunslingers. I found one that i obtained his custom revolver with and theres some good loot in the tents.

havent even searched for that treasure map, i do remember buying that map tho, so ill have to go after those gold bars.

the game takes a pretty interesting turn toward the "end", i thought this game had like over 12 chapters but im on chapter 6 i think. maybe 7. and it feels like the game is super close to ending.