Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectReally loving this game so far.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=295676&mesg_id=295818
295818, Really loving this game so far.
Posted by WarriorPoet415, Tue May-26-15 10:56 AM
-Finally worked my way up to level 8.

-pissed I have tons of plans for armor and weapons I won't be able to use for a whiiiile. I got a level 27 schematic for a sword I'm DYING to use.

- whoooo, checking out questions marks on the map, then running into a level 18 Cyclops when you're only level 7 is harrowing. I was able to loot a chest he was guarding though. But I know that location has more to it.

-finally made it to Novigrad. Think I made it there early due to some good choices, cause if I didn't have a border pass, I would have been ass out. Wish the merchants were better. I'm not that impressed so far. But changing my orens and florens to crowns at the bank? CHA-CHING!

-I haven't even gotten to Skellige yet. Velen has a ton of stuff to do. Novigrad looks like it has a ton of stuff to do. I've found little nooks and crannies that don't even show up on the map.

This game is truly epic in scope and well done. I love an open world rpg you can just meander around in without even doing the main quest for a while.

cscpov.blogspot.com

"There's a fine line between persistence and foolishness..."
-unknown

"To Each His Reach"