Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectCool. Just copped the digital version with TTK
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=295638&mesg_id=297221
297221, Cool. Just copped the digital version with TTK
Posted by WarriorPoet415, Fri Aug-28-15 11:20 AM
I've read all the criticism, and I don't get it. I sorta like the random weapon drops and the grinding aspects of the game. Then again, I'm a big RPG fan, so the playing a mission over and over again to get more glimmer/perks/xp/bounties/engrams doesn't cheese me off as much.

I'm level 13 right now. I've been averaging a about two levels a night when I play. Only thing I haven't touched much was the crucible, cause even with level advantages off, I'm so underpowered it's crazy. I'll dive back into that when I hit like level 20 or so.

Did my first raid a couple of nights ago and it seemed like they did match making which I liked since two other level 34 cats were with me. Plus I usually patrol and grind so when I do the story missions, I'm usually 3-4 levels above it which helps since I'm rolling solo.

Enjoying it so far, I'll try to link up with people once I get some vanguard ranks and whatnot.

>They are fixing most of the issues with the game with The
>Taken King
>
>There are a lot of things you can do without being part of a
>clan or group but things open up more if you are. Bungie
>doesn't match make for Raids/Trials of Osiris/Prisoner of
>Elders (higher levels)
>
>I get Raids in with people I have met here and randomly in the
>tower. But I generally schedule nightfalls or Raids with
>groups or public games from the 100 (https://www.the100.io/)
>
>Even if you don't join a group you can find public games to
>join if you see a group doing a activity you want to try.
>
>

cscpov.blogspot.com

"There's a fine line between persistence and foolishness..."
-unknown

"To Each His Reach"