Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectfam, I play lots of Strike playlists
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=295638&mesg_id=295768
295768, fam, I play lots of Strike playlists
Posted by celery77, Thu May-21-15 08:38 PM
and I would only give like 50% of Guardians a passing grade.

Dudes don't know how to feed orbs, dudes have really weird weapon loadouts, dudes don't seem to understand their full ability set, dudes only care about cheesing, dudes don't give a shit what their fellow Guardians are doing in making their movements etc. etc.

Yeah, if you get in the right Raid groups right now you could basically walk into a wall for the whole fight and your fireteam can carry you the whole way, but if you actually run the HIGH level content at the appropriate level? Just ... I shudder to think what might happen with a public fireteam ... I'm out here in the Prison of Elders hot-switching weapons on bungie.net for each encounter, strategizing loadout with my other fireteam members, coordinating supers, making glowing pools of orbs, and we STILL wiped on the same encounter for hours last night. And sure Crota raid is pretty busted, but if you're an experienced Vault player and you have just one guy who isn't hitting his marks in the Vault, all five other players know who it is.

So yeah, it's a social game. If you curate the right friends list, it opens up sooooo much within the game.