Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectFinished 34 PoE and will try 35 soon. We need more vault space.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=295638&mesg_id=295749
295749, Finished 34 PoE and will try 35 soon. We need more vault space.
Posted by Steve O Tron v2, Wed May-20-15 07:52 AM
Some gameplay mechanic spoilers here.

The 34 PoE wasn't too bad once we figured out how to handle the last boss. My fireteam had 2 hunters and a warlock, and I think the last boss would have been easier if one of us was titan with Blessing of Light for the extra shield to make it easier to survive the last boss and his rage thing that makes the ground burn (and it's solar burn of course). Once I figured out the spot to fight from and how to time my triple jump to survive the 10 seconds of ground burn, it was manageable.

The arc burn the for Hive (the one where Deej and them kept wiping) was kind of difficult, but having Bladedancers and going invisible made it pretty decent. I had my Fatebringer and an arc sniper, but you definitely want a Gjallarhorn to take out the wizards quickly.

I'll probably run the 34 PoE on my titan or warlock next and transfer that Etheric Light drop to my hunter so that I can hit 34 with it to attempt the 35 PoE and also so that it's maxed level for Trials of Osiris.

And we desperately need vault space.