Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectthis is the first time i've found myself desperately wanting for a ps4
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=295078&mesg_id=295087
295087, this is the first time i've found myself desperately wanting for a ps4
Posted by bearfield, Tue Mar-24-15 01:04 PM
i really really really really want to play this. now. dark souls 2 was such a disappointment from all but a technical perspective and i've been trying to s-rank the achievements on dark souls over the past few days so my thirst for a new miyazaki-helmed game is massive

i watched about 15 minutes of lobosjr's bloodborne stream, which was mainly the character creation, and i'm going to watch some of the giant bomb quick look (which is live right now) but after that i'm cutting myself off from any bloodborne-related media or talk. i want to go into it as blind as possible, even if i don't get to play it until next year

what i have seen so far is that it's a souls game all but in name. they removed shields but you can still parry with a gun. the weapons look amazing, as do the environment and monster designs. the kick is back (!), you can ragdoll the corpses, and that weight in the player character's animations has returned. it looks fantastic and it looks like it controls as well as dark souls does