Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: Is this what first class citizen life is like?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=293816&mesg_id=296472
296472, RE: Is this what first class citizen life is like?
Posted by jimaveli, Thu Jul-02-15 10:17 AM
>LOLMICROSOFTLOL, Fuck an Xbox One.5
>
>Sony tossing around dat hat everywhere getting dem 'sclusives
>we want. Can't wait to play this on my PS4.
>
>Is this what first class citizen life is like? This lead
>platform life IS THE MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. Games coming out
>early and looking better than other platforms. Batman Arkham
>Knight looks better on PS4 than PC as an example.

I usually give M$ my money first then follow-up at some point with the Sony system...usually used from a homeboy. This started with the PS2 (a good deal, imported wrestling games and boredom), continued with PS3 (God of War 3), and now...a dude at work wanted to unload his PS4 and I swooped in because of this whole SF V exclusive thing. Thanks Capcom.

He provided The Show 15 and the download code to Last of Us so that sounds like a good enough start for me. I'll add Batman sometime after the fact and then wait for SF V. I think I'm gonna enjoy focus attack being out..it is used as a 'get out of thinking free' card so much nowadays online on SF4 that I've grown to hate it with a reasonable passion. That on online play being blah in general..I get so happy when I catch a Gouken mirror match, Makoto, Gen, or something other than the 5 or 6 no-brainer matches where I have to work to deal with jump-in, crouching jabarooni, repeat, occasional tick throw, repeat. I even enjoy a good Dudley fight where it is mostly mindgames and educated guessing, which is my favorite type of SF4 fight.