Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: Started agin, same results
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=293239&mesg_id=302346
302346, RE: Started agin, same results
Posted by Paps_Smear, Fri Jun-09-17 12:27 PM
>When the
>team attacks together you have a better chance of winning.

This is Overwatch in a nutshell.

People love to trickle in one at a time and die to a 1 or 2v6 because the other team knows to stay together and assist each other. It's mind blowing but you'd be shocked at how much of the player base doesn't understand that letting your tanks go up front and follow in behind almost guarantees a win. You're taught early in video games that tanks go up front to take the damage, the dps stays behind them, and the healers are protected by everyone. Thinking you just got shit luck when it comes to teams.

Have you tried using dive comps? Me and a friend have been doing this recently and its been so successful its not even funny. It's nothing new but I expect more of it this season in competitive. You basically dive the points so hard the other team has no idea what to do. Lets you melt them pretty quick and keep a very aggressive charge. You need...

2 Tanks: Winston (a must), then either D.va or Zarya

2 DPS: Genji, Tracer (one of each or both) also if you pick just one of the two feel free to substitute with another good dps such as Solider 76 or Pharah.

2 Healers: Lucio (a must), Zen, or Mercy.

Rush to their point, Winston goes in with a heal or bubble on him, or both, rest of the team follows up. Everyone is pretty much too fast to hit. Winston focuses on healer and once they are melted you go ape shit on everyone else.

I've capped points so fast with this comp and it's been winning me games left and right. If your group is willing to do this there is no way you should be losing a ton of games.