Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectIt does
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=293239&mesg_id=300671
300671, It does
Posted by Paps_Smear, Wed Sep-14-16 06:33 AM
>I only play comp when I group with 2-3 friends that I trust.
>No more 5 or 6 friend groups though, we got stomped out doing
>that. Groups of 3-4 is pretty ideal I think. I don't want to
>rely on 4-5 pubs.
>

You should be even. If your MMR is horrible you'll be a horrible team facing other horrible players. Then it depends on which team is smart enough to get the job done.

The advantage of having a higher MMR is that now you don't have to worry so much about your team being complete idiots. If you lose you know you lost because the other team was a just a little better.

Grouping with a full team of six will often times have you face another full team. The reason you might be losing those is because the other team is completely coordinated. I've climbed up solo q which is the hardest but I also don't face full teams of six. I did this last season and the guys I played with didn't listen. They were the "use your ults as soon as you get them" type of guys, that never works.

If you want to roll with a full six do quick match until you can consistently win majority of your games together. Blizz tries to keep you at a 50% win rate, I moved up past that by the grace of god and I can tell by type of people I'm playing with that I moved into another bracket. I was playing with diamonds in my promos.

It's levels to this shit man lol.