Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI'll start competitive next tuesday
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=293239&mesg_id=300550
300550, I'll start competitive next tuesday
Posted by Paps_Smear, Fri Sep-02-16 11:42 AM
>I really hope it isn't in comp but it's gotta be, right? Can
>anyone confirm?
>
>However, Anubis used to be considered impossible to attack on
>until ppl started figuring it out...maybe the new map will be
>similar?

If anything I've learned from the past you do NOT start any game with a rank system on a 3 day holiday weekend because Kids lol. One can only hope new map isn't on it though.

Anubis wasn't impossible to attack just hard. This is harder! I've honestly won more on attack on the Anubis map than I've lost. I played for about a 4 hour block last night and man I'm telling there was no winning on attack. It got to the point where I didn't even care if the other team won on attack I just wanted to see if it was impossible. Nope! Didn't happen.

The sad thing is I tried to spawn camp the other team to see if it would work, something that doesn't really work at all on any of the other maps. It worked here perfectly. I used McCree and kept them locked in to the point that they couldn't even leave out of the door.

I think some timing issues are in order or payload speeds increased as well as the time decreased on how long it takes to capture the point. Beautiful looking map, just not fair to attack team.