Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectSeason 2 and new map out on PC
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=293239&mesg_id=300547
300547, Season 2 and new map out on PC
Posted by Paps_Smear, Fri Sep-02-16 06:23 AM
Started last night to everyone's surprise, I think it wasn't suppose to start until sometime next week.

I didn't play in the PTR this go around so I hopped in on the weekly brawl which has the new map only. My god is this thing hard to attack on!

Played for hours and defense won every single game, didn't see attack finish the map at all no matter what side I was on. While the new map looks great I feel like some paths could have been added to help with flanking. A lot of times we held the other team up so much they couldn't even make it to the first point, and if they did we mopped them up quickly after before they made it anywhere else. First map that I instantly feel bad for the attacking team.

Not sure how good this is for competitive mode and honestly hope its not in the competitive rotation because whoever is defending is pretty much going to win as long as no one on the defending team is brain dead. It's cool for quick play where it doesn't really matter.