Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectHanzo,Widowmaker, Pharah wreck him
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=293239&mesg_id=299864
299864, Hanzo,Widowmaker, Pharah wreck him
Posted by Paps_Smear, Fri Jun-10-16 09:56 AM
That is if you can get in line of site, also Tracer can ult him and Reaper can teleport behind him. Genji can fuck him up too just by reflecting his shit to him. Thing is you have to have a smart enough team to distract him and not run in like idiots trying to be the lone wolf.

Trob can be taken out with the same group of people. I do feel like his auto lock on has a bit too much distance. I used him to defend Hanamura B objective and felt so dirty doing it. Got automatic kills and all I did was set back and hammer the thing when it got a little damaged. It was picking off people from outside the door which I don't think is cool.

So far none of these characters are OP... that is except on the map Anubus. That map needs a bit of changes on the B objective if you're defending. You set a Trob and Bastion up there in certain spots and have a tank that can stand in front of them and its pretty much a wrap.