Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectyo, this game is EXCELLENT
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=292445&mesg_id=292609
292609, yo, this game is EXCELLENT
Posted by celery77, Sun Oct-05-14 09:46 PM
looks great, plays great, in the middle of what feels like an unbelievably huge world. The online options are nice, with drivatar challengers popping up all over, publicly generated custom decal options available for every new car you buy, same custom decals on all the cars you pass, just plain fun little mini games as you drive around the map -- speed traps that mark a high speed, log it in the global leaderboard, collectible sign boards tucked all over, ability to score skill points (and XP) anywhere you're driving. It's just really well made, just so much fun.

Did I say it looks great? It looks really great.

Definitely more arcade than sim, but I was getting sick of those Top Gear guys in the other Forzas. This one just feels so big and open and fun. Even the radio is dope -- I almost immediately turn the music off in every driving game since the OG Gran Turismo, but the radio tuner on this one has kept me interested so far.

So yeah, y'all should see the donuts I'm putting down with this Datsun 510, so much fun...