Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectsuper stoked to finally have Guardians with something besides Raid gear
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=295493
295493, super stoked to finally have Guardians with something besides Raid gear
Posted by celery77, Wed Apr-22-15 06:12 PM
easily the best part of this announcement. And I still have *some* 300 damage weapons that I held on to because I liked their rolls, and I figured you could still shoot 300 weapons in lots of content besides the Raid.

So now I get to shoot those same weapons in all content? Awesome.

But seriously, I'd love to see the stats on how uniform equipment usage has gotten in these recent months. Based on the players I play with, it's 100% Crota Raid gear with various exotics mixed in the armor set, then the weapons are pretty uniformly a small mix of Black Hammer / Ice Breaker / Gjallarhorn / Raid primaries with very little variation. The only time I personally air out some of my older weapons is on Vault of Glass runs (which the people I play with have been running for god knows why, but it's fun). I've actually scrapped a few armor pieces that came through Legendary Engrams recently wondering, "should I be inspecting the perk nodes on these for a level 31 build?", especially since scrapping them into Ascendart Shards is basically pointless.

So anyway -- everything about this announcement is awesome. I'm dying to get back into my vault to see what I saved (because I scrapped some, but I know I saved some others...) and I'm feeling soooo vindicated for the leveling I've been doing on a 300 damage FWC handcannon (with a grenadier and fast reload after precision kill perk) simply because I liked the look and the way it played.

kudos Bungie, I couldn't love this game any more.