Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectOnly played a couple PvP games post-patch, but I'm liking it so far
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=295408
295408, Only played a couple PvP games post-patch, but I'm liking it so far
Posted by Steve O Tron v2, Tue Apr-14-15 04:54 PM
I like the highlighting for special and heavy ammo and the countdowns. My entire team actually gathered around the heavy ammo for once. Of course this could always backfire with someone using a special on the group, but I think this does more good than harm. It also states who picked up the heavy ammo, so you can know exactly who to bitch at if they pick it up by themselves.

Didn't see so many shotguns in the matches I was in, but I also predict that people who used to main a shotgun in the past might start using Universal Remote instead. I didn't try using my Spear with final round, so we'll see if that remains a viable strategy post-patch. Most of my fights were primary vs. primary, which is what I've wanted for a while. I use shotguns a lot on certain maps, but that was more out of necessity than preference, and I'm hoping Crucible will be more primary vs. primary from now on.

The new effect once you're hit by Thorn seems even more pronounced as your screen turns green-ish.