Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: House of Wolves (DLC) May 19th
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=295390
295390, RE: House of Wolves (DLC) May 19th
Posted by upUPNorth, Mon Apr-13-15 07:12 PM
I'm excited to not be late to everything new this time, but I don't find myself being hyped so much as relieved for a little variety but still more of the same. As someone with a main awoken hunter, the leak should resonate with me, and the fact that the little there was in the story for the queen and the reef and fallen loyal to them is a strong foundation to build something interesting on, I lack the confidence in them meeting any of the expectations of bettering their storytelling and feel like I'll be let down.

I am wondering what it's going to be like trying a raid for the first time without someone knowing what's going on, hope to get a fun first-time crew to figure stuff out with rather than following leaders.

me and my fireteam buddies were wishing for some fallen weapons, particularly a pulse rifle that behaves like they're vandal homing rifles.

i wonder if they plan to handle the 'upgrading' or outdating of old weapons the same way as before?