Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: bad juju isn't too bad, I'm bad at crucible too.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=295302
295302, RE: bad juju isn't too bad, I'm bad at crucible too.
Posted by upUPNorth, Mon Apr-06-15 05:53 PM
yeah i just finished bad juju this past weekend without taking up too much of my other play time in two days, i was trying to put my void sniper rifle to good use (still dying for one of those primary weapon drops with void on it from a raid) at the same time to work the thorn one as well, but i barely broke 100/500 at one point and have fallen back since. the 'death penalty' on that ruins me, i have good games sometimes, but i have to avoid playing at times when my neighbourhood is all on the internet too because i can feel when i'm that split second behind due to my connection.

i've only ever got the same exotic bounties offered to me, this is my first time trying to run through these two. the other one is that one that asks for the +25 K/D ratio which scared me the most. haven't gotten offered one in awhile.

i'm finally at a point where i can hit 32 with my armor pieces as long as i get the mats needed, unfortunately i'll have to sacrifice my don't touch me gauntlets for that until i get the helmet.