Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjecti don't feel like i have that much
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=295216
295216, i don't feel like i have that much
Posted by upUPNorth, Wed Apr-01-15 07:14 PM
I got real lucky two thursdays ago, my alt titan 28 got gjallahorn from the exotic chest in VOG, then my 31 hunter got it from deathsinger. my friends hate me. i'm hitting that material wall with my titan, and i never get to do everything i can with both of them as much as i'd like to.

exotic armor for my hunter:
i think i bought the third man helmet
don't touch me gauntlets
lucky raspberry chest

oh yeah i have some exotic thing waiting for a warlock in my vault, don't know when i'll get around to starting one

primaries:
red death from xur
no land beyond from a legendary engram, when i first saw exotic i got so hype then went to check it out. i've kept it around.

special:
icebreaker from xur

heavy:
my two gjallys

i have both the bad juju and thorn bounties at their respective crucible objectives, but i suck at and rarely jump into the crucible. i'm sitting on eidolon ally but don't know how likely it is i'll get a hard crota completion done anytime soon, don't even feel that confident in VOG.

it still pisses me off that i've only ever gotten chatterwhite and shards from atheon. it's so anticlimactic, even if it was something i didn't need i'm sick of that shader.