Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI've had a love/hate relationship with this game
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=294199
294199, I've had a love/hate relationship with this game
Posted by Paps_Smear, Tue Jan-06-15 08:42 AM
The gameplay is amazing and just feels right. Doing things with your friends is always fun. That's where it stops.

I keep saying Bungie needs to steal someone from Blizzard and learn what real content is. These raid designs are horrible. To people that have never experienced a well put together raid these ones may seem cool at first. The fact that I'm doing the same shit in the raid that I can do on a strike "Get flooded with adds and shoot boss" is inexcusable.

There is no reason to pick a certain type of guardian other than you like what powers they have. If you had one type of guardian in all six slots of the raid you could easily get through it. That should never happen in a "raid" of any type unless its extremely old content. I want to see more mechanics that involve actually having specific classes join you. Maybe they wouldn't have so many glitches for fights if you actually had to do something other than just waves of adds and boss.

Honestly in all my years of playing any mmo type game I've never seen boss glitches this bad.