Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectand the crazy part is the Templar wasn't even hard!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=294198
294198, and the crazy part is the Templar wasn't even hard!
Posted by celery77, Mon Jan-05-15 10:35 PM
but yeah, the "power players" are just dudes that have worked the most exploits. They're not people I even want to play with. Just like I don't own an Icebreaker and don't really care, because its primary use is exploiting sniper locations with no ammo drops. I just don't like playing the game that way. I can use a regular sniper and ammo synthesis if I need, but I'm not "thrilled" about an item that's going to let me do that ALL THE TIME!

But yeah, I've done the bridge crossing legit once (during the first week) and twice more after that with cheese, because every group I've been in just wants to cheese after about 30 minutes of play. I dunno, that just isn't what's fun about the game to me... I really like the difficult content that takes a few hours and a supremely clean run to land. That's FUN! Just getting gear? Eh, that's just more crap to level and more materials to farm to do it... I want the armor for 32, but besides that I don't really care...