Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectsee, I've gotten good gear, I'm just sad my old stuff is redundant now
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=293957
293957, see, I've gotten good gear, I'm just sad my old stuff is redundant now
Posted by celery77, Thu Dec-11-14 03:04 PM
I liked my old purple guns. I had a whole arsenal that I would switch out and around depending on level and situation. I liked my armor. I had a way to go full discipline or full strength depending on the level, now I have to scrap all that. I have to invest time into stop-gap Vanguard armor pieces just to get me through the Raid, even though I just binged like crazy to get to lvl. 30 in the first place.

So yeah, I've gotten a pretty decent haul, too -- new Pocket Infinity, new Thunderlord, Murmur, a purple Pulse Rifle, a purple Scout Rifle, new purple boots, who knows what Xur will give me but I have plenty of currency to spend with him. I wrapped up leveling Aetheon's Epilogue so I'm running with my Vex Mythoclast for the first time now. It's just disappointing that in a day, everything I had before became obsolete. Only the Mythoclast carries over, but since they've already announced they'll be upgrading Exotics, it does feel a bit like a fool's errand to be leveling that when I'm going to trade it in for the upgrade first chance I get.

BUT

I'm still excited about the Raid and I'm hopeful Eris' next Quest will be a bit meatier than just a couple quick encounters on the Cosmodrome. So I'm not mad, but I'm not thrilled with all the replacement leveling I'll have to do.