Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectyo the switch-up of the existing item caps is really pretty harsh
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=293926
293926, yo the switch-up of the existing item caps is really pretty harsh
Posted by celery77, Wed Dec-10-14 10:13 AM
I completed the Pocket Infinity (exotic Fusion Rifle) bounty over the weekend, but I knew the new economy was coming on Tuesday, so I didn't cash the bounty, I just left it in my inventory. Logged on yesterday, first thing I did was run to cash in that bounty, got my brand new Pocket Infinity with a bumped up damage cap AND base damage.

My new base damage? 302.

So I showed my Pocket Infinity to my one buddy who's had it for a while, loves it, uses it all the time, has it maxed out, etc. I haven't even put a drop of XP on my gun and I already have a higher damage than his. AND now he's going to have to apparently wait until the specific weekend when Xur puts Pocket Infinity up for trade-in just so he can go back to re-leveling all that stuff he had prior.

That's pretty cold, Bungie. My buddy does nothing and in one DLC, his gun is kinda obsolete. Yeah, I don't have the perks, but you'd think *at least* they'd leave the base damage at like 294 or something. I wouldn't have complained. And man, putting XP on those Exotics is the worst...