Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectoh and I'm stoked they fixed the Templar fight -- IT'S NOT HARD, Y'ALL!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=293755
293755, oh and I'm stoked they fixed the Templar fight -- IT'S NOT HARD, Y'ALL!!
Posted by celery77, Mon Dec-01-14 09:59 PM
not only is it not hard, it's one of the most enjoyable teamwork spots in the Raid. You need a shield driver that does a good job of communicating the shield status and you need a team that has designated cover spots on the Oracle spawns and covers them well. You should already have Oracle cover spots from the previous encounter, just carry those over, you just gotta compensate for the Shield carrier. Every time I've done the Templar straight up, it's only taken a few tries (although I have heard stories or played with dudes that have really weird, defeatist strategies that involves lots of cleaning, when if you're playing well you shouldn't get dirty during that fight at all).

But yeah, I've liked all their Raid fixes. I've been whining about cheesing the Templar (for two pieces of Ascendant Material, sheesh) in every Raid I'm in. I just want to have fun running it, I can easily skip a single, once a week Ascendant Material chest in exchange for a little more challenge...