Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI'm not proud of how I completed the level 30 Raid; randos + checkpoints
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=293754
293754, I'm not proud of how I completed the level 30 Raid; randos + checkpoints
Posted by celery77, Mon Dec-01-14 09:53 PM
just got into random Raid groups with a bunch of power players, checkpointed into the key loot spots, gulped up the gear, i.e. I've beaten the 30 Raid twice, but I've never completed the Vex Conflux sacrifice or the double shield part right before Aetheon, only cheesed the Templar off the cliff when I did it. Now that I'm a 30, and two of my normal Raid group is 30, I'd like to be able to go through it legit, but yeah I really wanted 30 before the DLC and it seemed like the only way to do it was to latch onto power Raiders and have them carry me. Now that I'm 30, I hope I can pay the favor back to some players, but yeah ... thank GOD my drops have come through. I wish I had some sort of explanation, but the Raid Gods have just treated me good -- second time on the 30 Raid I got Fatebringer, the Vex Mythoclast, AND the Raid helmet. Had to latch onto two different groups at two different checkpoints, but I got it done.