Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjecthuh, some of this doesn't make sense to me -- Destination Materials?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=293753
293753, huh, some of this doesn't make sense to me -- Destination Materials?
Posted by celery77, Mon Dec-01-14 09:48 PM
what are those? I guess I'll find out... and do my existing Exotics get tweaked, or is it only Exotics I earn going forward? And how do I get an Exotic Shard?

but I made level 30 on the weekend anyway so everything is gravy going forward. I'm just grinding on Fatebringer (yeah, Arc damage primary handcannon -- I got it) to get it to 300, then I'll max out Aetheon's Epilogue for the Void primary

keep that Vex Mythoclast just waiting in the wings then (YEAH I GOT IT!), cuz fuck man leveling Exotic weapons kinda sucks, and I already have a maxed out Solar primary (Vision of Confluence aka King Gun).

So I'm stoked being 30 (with 3 maxed out pieces of Exotic armor and a head to toe Raid set) and I even have a bit of an itch to go berserk on my Warlock alt and get it roughly as powered out so I can double all weekly activities.

But yeah, this update STILL doesn't give me anything to do with my mountain of Plasteel Plating or Weapon Shards, so that's a little disappointing. I'd already taken to just using Vanguard Marks to buy armor to break into shards...