Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectXur can go kick fucking rocks, man
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=293537
293537, Xur can go kick fucking rocks, man
Posted by celery77, Fri Nov-21-14 10:19 AM
seems pretty obvious to me Bungie is intentionally trying to force players to find ways to get Exotic Helmets besides buying them from Xur.

For five weeks now, the only thing I've needed to reach level 30 is an Exotic (or Raid) helmet. Three of those five weeks, Xur has been selling the same chest. At least he broke out the arm pieces today that I've wanted just for the perks, so I bought that. And yeah, I know, "Why don't you buy the Engram?" Prolly cuz I've bought the Engram twice now, got two Hunter helmets which I immediately scrapped because I don't have a Hunter.

So I need to complete the Hard Raid (level 30), which actually I *did* last week, got a Legendary spaceship and some Ascendant material for my effort. I'm trying to get it done this week, but man finding six dudes ready to suffer that much isn't easy, all it takes is one guy going, "Jeez this is hard guys! I'm gonna go play something else..."

Anyway ... I still like this game, but I'm calling shenanigans on the way they've starved the supply of helmets. I just want level 30 before DLC drops, but they've been stringing me along for over a month on the hunt for that helmet at this point...