Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectThe Invective bounty is actually easier than the rest.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=293077
293077, The Invective bounty is actually easier than the rest.
Posted by Steve O Tron v2, Fri Oct-31-14 01:18 PM
At first I really hated Crucible too. I thought something was wrong because it felt like I was getting instantly killed while it took me forever to take someone down, but I had to honestly just keep playing until I got better. I probably float around a 2.0 K/D ratio now. The biggest thing is just learning the maps and how to use the map and vision to your advantage. I also happen to just play Control now because there's an objective and it makes people's moves predictable. Again, that just comes with time and it eventually becomes intuitive.

If you think the Invective bounty is hard, you don't want to ever do the Thorn one. You need to earn 500 points in kills with void (5+ for each void kill you get, -2 for every time you get killed regardless of method). As much as I hated it at the time, it honestly made me a better and smarter player. And then there's a ridiculous strike that you also have to complete after.

If you're tried of playing with randoms, though, feel free to invite me on a fireteam and I'll help out.