Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectreally good
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=292728
292728, really good
Posted by osu_no_1, Sun Oct-12-14 09:04 PM
I mean I haven't played nearly as much as some of you guys posting here but ive been enjoying it. Taking it slow has probably helped me not burn out.

I just got to lvl 20 last week and just reupped my gold this weekend, so I'm starting the strikes. Lots of fun there, I love having a good team all shooting down the waves of enemies.

Haven't tried PvP, I'm kinda scared of getting smoked by not being leveled. I noticed how hard it can be just against higher ranked enemies, it just seemed like crucible would piss me off.

I'm a good shooter, hunter with the golden gun, fav weapon is probably scout rifle right now. It reminds me of my favorite halo weapon dmr. But I got the blue hand cannon so I've been using that, just don't like the lack of range but its like one shot on all those little pussy dregs and vandals.

Favorite thing so far is headshotting cabals and watching their helmets roll around. Especially those bitch ass phalanx.