Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectKinda getting stale now
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=291979&mesg_id=292543
292543, Kinda getting stale now
Posted by Paps_Smear, Thu Oct-02-14 01:45 PM
Can knock out the raid in less than two hours now. Hard mode is next, but I've done the raid multiple times and NO RAID GEAR has dropped to even help move to 30. And the ONLY way you can get to 30 is by equipping the gear that drops from the raid and upgrading it.

Constant problems still exist. Last night was doing the Nightfall Weekly Strike, the one where if everyone in the fireteam dies you all have to start over from the begining. Get to the last boss, almost kill him, other two members die and I'm the only one left. What happens? A bungie network error (the one that happens to people all the time). Bam, all that work down the drain for nothing.

What keeps me back is the grinding aspect of it thinking I'll get a new weapon or something to that effect.

These cats got a lot to learn from companies like Blizzard who have perfected the loot/grind element of games in which this was sort of based on.